Shipping & Policies
***For Orders placed 12/18 through 12/22/20 12 noon EST ***
Special Shipping: All packages will be mailed by end of day 12/22/20 2-Day Fedex due to USPS congestion, as a complementary upgraded service.
Standard Shipping: Please allow 2-3 business days for order processing plus 2-4 days transit for shipments within the continental US. Please allow 3 business days for order processing plus 5 days transit for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. If you need an order delivered by a specific date, please give us a call and we'll see what we can do for you to help make sure it happens 646-701-1074.
We currently do not ship to P.O. Boxes or outside of the USA at its territories, so please kindly provide a physical address in the USA.
TERMS, CONDITIONS & POLICIES
If you are not pleased with your purchase, we will process an exchange, refund, or store credit subject to the following terms and conditions.
• We are happy to accept returns or exchanges on regular price merchandise within 60 days of the purchase date. Did you receive and item as a gift? Please reach out and we would be happy to exchange the item for a different size or style
• If you are returning or exchanging a product, please be sure your merchandise is in its original condition and it is unworn, unwashed and unused. Remember to include the original invoice or packing slip.
• You will need an RMA number prior to returning your merchandise to us. Customers can request an RMA email (info@chalk-of-the-town) or give us a call (646) 470-0757. Once your RMA has been issued, merchandise must be received within 7 business days, so don't forget to ship it back. Please enclose a copy of the original receipt and the RMA number. Your refund will be processed only when we receive the returned merchandise from you.
Please send all returns to:
Origin8 Studio LLC / Returns
127 West 83rd St #401
New York, NY 10024
• You will receive an email when the return has been processed and a credit has been issued in the original form of payment.
• It is important that packages are shipped through a traceable shipping method, such as UPS or Insured Parcel Post. We cannot accept C.O.D. packages and deliveries. Make sure to retain the return tracking number for your records. Chalk of the Town cannot be responsible for lost inbound packages.
•Shipping and handling fees are non-refundable. If you receive an item from us that is damaged or defective, the return shipping is on us!